The services of a portfolio manager involve:
- Managing real estate assets that are held in trusts, estates and agency accounts.
- Finding prospective sites, negotiating contracts, providing lease abstracts and developing a proposed budget for real estate agents.
- Evaluating options and opportunities in order to make the most of return on real estate investments.
- Working with real estate service providers, including brokers, consultants, attorneys and finance professionals.
- Creating annual real estate portfolio budgets.
- Providing quarterly financial forecasts.