19 Jan Top 6 Architecture Sketching Techniques
Learn how to draw like an architect, as we talk about some tips, tricks and techniques that you can use to improve your architecture sketching approach.
In this video we tackle a few pointers like:
1. Use the perspective technique – I explain the types of perspectives.
2. How to turn your sketches imperfections into advantages.
3. Start with the general elements then work your way towards the finer details of your sketch.
4. Use Lineweights to add an architectural aesthetic to your sketches.
5. Use Shade and Shadow to convey emotions.
6. Practice helps you improve but also guides you to finding your unique architecture sketching style.
Circle Line Art School: https://www.youtube.com/user/circlelinemedia
How to draw 1 Point Perspective:
3 Point Perspective (worm’s eye view) Tutorial:
3 Point Perspective (Bird’s eye view) Tutorial:
Also watch This, from 30×40 Design Workshop:
Support me on Patreon:
You can buy all my gear here:
https://bit.ly/2IJljD5 and https://bit.ly/2B5Z9qA
https://bit.ly/2MvqeJ0 and https://bit.ly/2B3shyD
Some Cool Architecture Stuff:
Follow me on my Social Media:
Where i get the awesome amazing extaticating music:
#architecture #ArchitectureSketchingTechniques #HowToArchitect